Saturday 27 September 2014

EDWARDIAN MUSIC HALL EVENING AT MIDDLEWICH TOWN HALL (ARCHIVED)

ARCHIVED



Note: This announcement also appears on THE MIDDLEWICH DIARY

Facebook Feedback

Sheila McLeod I went to the music Hall Cabaret evening last night with the Buttered Muffin Theatre Company. All I can say is what a brilliant evening of entertainment! There was close-up magic at the tables, singing, juggling, comedy and music. Old school stuff, I know, but it was a wonderful nights' entertainment

Suzanne A Johns I totally agree!. The best I've been to in a long time

Sonya Edwards People don't know what they missed. I haven't laughed like that for a long time. A very good evening. When people say that nothing happens in Middlewich, they must be walking around with their eyes shut! Roll on the weekend for more entertainment!

Val Prince Two twelve-year old boys had a great evening too! They loved the magic tricks at the table. A brilliant night!

Cllr Bernice Walmsley I agree - great evening! I find that when friends from other towns visit they are all amazed at how much goes on in our little town, and the variety too.

No comments:

Post a Comment